Kadima-Tzoran - A rural community near Raanana


Kadima-Tzoran is a rural community about a 15 minute drive north of Raanana near Highway 4 and a relatively short driving distance from the Mediterranean.  Kadima-Tzoran is actually 2 separate communities that merged in 2003 and are now under the jurisdiction of one municipality. 

Kadima was established in 1933 as an agricultural Moshava, initiated by Mr. Yehoshua Hankin, the "Lands Redeemer".  The majority of the first settlers came from older Moshavot and Moshavim from the Northern Sharon and immigrants from  Germany. Immigrants from eastern countries joined after the State of Israel was established.  The citrus orchards were the main source of income.Kadima became a local municipality in 1950.  Tzoran was established in 1992.  The name is derived from the historical Chashmonaim settlement in the area.

Kadima, a community of 10,000 residents, has a greater number of families in a lower socio-economic bracket, though in the past 15 years new residents, mostly hi-tech professionals, have built a new area of large, private homes in Kadima near the Tzoran forest.

Tzoran, with its 8,000 residents, is a slightly younger community of mostly all private homes on large lots, where the feeling is one of suburbia.
 
The population of Kadima-Tzoran is projected to nearly double in the next 10 years to 35,000 people.

The Community is also near The Walworth Barbour American International School in Even Yehuda, a private, American curriculum, English language school.

Find your property

?
-

Featured Properties

Elegant Villa in Caesarea with indoor pool
Sharon
Caesarea

Countryside villa at…
$ 2,550,000

View details